Congratulations to the budding curator Celina Langen, Salon Contemporary's first winning curator of the new competition!
- Nationality: German
- She is currently studying an MA in Art History, German Art and Politics at the Courtauld Instutite of Art, London.
- In September 2007 - 2008 Celina took place in an Erasmus Exchange Programme at the University of Bologna.
- She's worked as a gallery assistant at the fantastic Hamburger Banhof Museum in Berlin as part of an industry placement.
- Celina has had vast experience working with Sotheby's.
- She speaks German, Italian and English.
- Celina is a very keen skier and has fundrasied for charity projects in Tanzania.